Tuesday, December 11, 2007

~Home Sweet Home~ Singapore!

Hmmm, its that "Me" in my Japanese Garb?! hehe


Ohhh, am I glad to be back home!!! Nothing beats better than your ~Home Sweet Home~, yup, dont get me wrong! I lurrrrrve travelling, be it on business or just simply some R & R time.

Got back from a biz trip to Shizouka, Japan. I was away from 12th until 21st November, lovely time in Japan, loved the cool autumn/near winter weather! An excuse to wear some of my lovely knitted sweaters...*grins*

Yah, the travelling mood has to wear down quickly, as I am brought back to REALITY...yah lah, bogged down with paperwork, etc. Loads to catch up with work.

My CDSS classmates kept reminding me to quickly post our Big Gathering pictures on our school blog. Which, I am happy to report, pheewww, its finally done!!! Yay!!!

Time flies, when your having FUN... Soooo, before I stop here - Whats your plans for the holidays??? Do tell and spill out the gossips people!!! lol

Here's wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year 2008!!!

Cheers!!!

No comments: